1. According to the structure, there are three categories: fixed capacitor, variable capacitor and trimmer capacitor.
2. Classification by electrolyte: organic dielectric capacitors, inorganic dielectric capacitors, electrolytic capacitors, electric heating capacitors and air dielectric capacitors.
3, according to the use of: high frequency bypass, low frequency bypass, filtering, tuning, high frequency coupling, low frequency coupling, small capacitors.
4. According to different manufacturing materials, it can be divided into: ceramic capacitor, polyester capacitor, electrolytic capacitor, tantalum capacitor, advanced polypropylene capacitor, etc.
5. High-frequency bypass: ceramic capacitors, mica capacitors, glass film capacitors, polyester capacitors, glass glaze capacitors.
6. Low frequency bypass: paper capacitor, ceramic capacitor, aluminum electrolytic capacitor, polyester capacitor.
7. Filtering: aluminum electrolytic capacitors, paper capacitors, composite paper capacitors, liquid tantalum capacitors.
8. Tuning: ceramic capacitors, mica capacitors, glass film capacitors, polystyrene capacitors.
9. Low coupling: paper capacitors, ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, polyester capacitors, solid tantalum capacitors.
10. Small capacitors: metalized paper capacitors, ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, polystyrene capacitors, solid tantalum capacitors, glass glaze capacitors, metalized polyester capacitors, polypropylene capacitors, mica capacitors.